Aug 20, 2010

I've opened this page many times
Having the intention to blog but nothing to write.
Thinking back to the Saturday before I left Hong Kong
10.02.

The harvest is many, the workers are few.
This is definitely true when I was at the blueberry farm.
Hundreds and hundreds of blueberry trees.
I swear I ate more than 5 trees altogether:)
They were different from the ones in the market
The earth does spring out its natural sweetness.

But that is besides the point haha
There were only three families there with us.
One can only gather so much you know...
And it got me to see a new side of this place I'm in.

It's definitely huge in size
Along with the population.
And hey, I'm only one.
But I am one.

I'm not going to let what I can't do
Stop me from what I can do.
Just send me some helpers.