Aug 24, 2009

I Feel The Fire Burning On Me

Put the gun on my head, I'd still love Him.

So I'm back to school :\ my last year of high school. I am so thankful for the weekend because honestly school is a very draining thing. Anyway this year is off with a very...interesting start. No new students...like what in the world? But congrats MT & Steph for winning the role of class president and chairman! And right now...I'm supposed to be doing my Psychology homework but I guess a break wouldn't hurt :)

Going back to school didn't seem so big of deal...maybe because it never really did feel like I had a summer. That shouldn't sound so bad because this summer was...very very awakening. If I have to sum up the summer in one word, it would be painful. But with pain there comes healing. I am not a sadistic person to myself but I am ever so glad to have gone through what I had to. No doubt I've had sleepless nights. Sleepless nights would be...underrated. But with pain, you run back to that Someone who can make your heart whole again.

*I'm where I need to be*

This is where I want to stay.
So here's a quick update on my senior life :) Please come support if you happen to drop by TST tomorrow! It's a showcase by onestowatch and it should be awesome!

-----edit-----

Hello, it wouldn't hurt to have another update at a time like this. At a time when food isn't ready. Anyway today I had a very interesting talk with mother dearest, about boys. It's almost scary what mothers can sense. "I've always knew he had something for you." or "Doesn't he like a million girls at the same time" or..."I can tell he's the emotional type" Wow, mother. I've developed a new respect for you haha :) Well, moms were young once. Anyway this would be the last update before long...full week of school starting from tomorrow :(

2 comments:

  1. parents go through the exact same stuff as we do. they just hide it from you sometimes

    and "doesn't he like a million girls..." who is your mom talking about? he sounds so awesome

    keep blogging throughout your week it helps ya know

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL, that sounds a lot like my mom. I've heard my mom giving my sister quite a bit of advice while my sister is in Washington DC on an internship. There's been a few guys coming around. But I'll tell you more about that later. There's been an interesting "twist".

    ReplyDelete