Aug 21, 2009

This Is For A Best Friend.

To Carlos Miguel Victoriano Soriano

Hi Miguel, it just hit me that you are leaving in two days. In two days, you'll be part of a new school, new country and a new life. I know I promised not to be emotional and what not. But who can blame me? :) Miguel thank you for 9 years of friendship, next year would be the 10th. If anyone ask me, I can still remember how we became besties. Maybe I'm not pee&undie kind of close with you like your other guy friends (btw I brought you and Mike together you got to admit!) but what we have is like...Piglet and Tigger kind of thing. I'll have to give a whole world of thank you to Edy Wong, who gave me a chance to know you and be there for you. Thus, began our journey :) mehhh we've been through so much together. You've seen the worst side of me...the completely horrible "I want to die" phase of my teenage years haha. There were so many twist and turns in our friendship I don't think anyone would ever understand. With you, I don't mind crying...probably because you'll end up crying with me. Haha remember the phone call when you told me you were leaving...there was more sobbing than talking. Man there is so much good times with you. I still remember you gave me $20 for my birthday once. And I kept all your postcards! :) Thank you for having been a very sweet friend, always there to give a hug, a pat on the back, a thumbs-up. When you get to Prague, please be good. Please be nice but not too nice to the girls...because you know why! Remember all my lectures to you haha! Mehh...I'm going to miss all our talks about guys/girls. We've had so many girl talks that sometimes I forget you're still a guy...the result of living with all females teehee. I hope that stays in you even when you start living with your dad, it's a very unique thing! Bam I don't know what it would be like next year. And YOU! SRC!! -.- that's all I can say. But as any friend would, I wish you all the best next year. Don't forget our many deals, which honestly I don't think you can keep because...well because you're a grown up boy now! =) Did I mention this is a very nice picture of you? :) I even made it...thinner so you look skinnier! haha JOKESSS. you look fine just like that.

Once again, I want to thank you for always being there to listen to me. Thank you for being a leader, a humble servant. One of the things I'll always admire in you is your heart for God. The times you would sit and drink orange juice when everyone else is drinking something else. You might not have a very big body comparing to Channing Tatum...but you have a very big heart. A heart to please Him no matter where you are. Keep that up when you're halfway across the world and I want to see you shine your light all the way from Hong Kong! When I eat ow lam haw I'll think of you. Actually eating will remind me of you because you're fat. I think when we see each other again in 10 years, we'll still be on and on about our fat jokes. Never gets old =D Btw I was looking at the grade9 pictures...back when you were bald. It made me laugh OUT loud. I think it was for Chinese Cinderella or something. Oh yeah, come back every time with a different hairstyle haha! Anyway this is getting too long, if I have anything else to say I will fly an airplane over and tell you. And don't forget about my visit next year =) You will probably meet another Michelle, but none as cool as me. teehee just kidding. Keep in touch aiite? Get a blog, skype, twitter whateverr and EMAIL. take care, keep gyming and live for God. I will miss you =( ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

*people come and go but some will choose to stay right there in your heart*

Romans 8:28 For we know that all things work for the good of those who love Him.