Aug 11, 2009

He is good, God is good.

I promised a long blog today so here goes...

These past two days might have been the longest two days I've had in awhile. I've made a lot of self discovery and discovered that I can be quite a denial queen. As cliche as it may sound, the truth often hurts. Maybe that's why God placed people in my life who can slap me out of love. I can safely say, because of you I have the courage to speak out. And there are those who are always there to make you smile ((: to these people, i give the greatest gratitude. I'm not going to spill out my life story here and dramatize everything. But sometimes life is a drama and things as lame as two best friends lying, fighting and making up do actually happen. Things get in the way and knock you off your feet, but nothing beats a God-given friendship. All I want to say is that I'm thankful for a friend like you... =S This cannot get anymore cheesier. But I'm thankful, I'm really thankful for each and everyone of you. God gives and God takes away. At the end of the day, there's beauty in ashes.
This didn't end up to be very long...but not everything has to be said.

*And now, after all my searching
After all my questions
I'm gonna call it home