Aug 12, 2009

If the Sun Could Have Your Lips

One week till school.

I know this isn't exactly the best way to start a blog...but ehh I'm sorry the truth hurts sometimes (: So before school starts, I'll probably make the most out of my remaining time doing the following few things:
* dance (it's my only form of exercise...haha and believe it or not I feel healthier!)
* finish more than half of my bio20 course blehhh -.-
* shop =)
*see everyone before they leave...if that will ever work out
*visit Stanley

24 hours is just NOT enough for a day. Then again maybe I waste half my day sleeping. Anyway I watched Prom Night last night and it really made me think of my senior banquet in 10 months. Dang, 10 months could pass by so fast. Anyway I don't think I should begin my year thinking about the end of it.

nails are a hassle.

Moving on...I promised adiee I'd dedicate this blog to a random someone. But no =) I think I'll dedicate thise to Miguel instead...who I hate to say is leaving in a few days. Dude I've known you for 10 years. 10 full years. I don't know how I ever survived that. HAHA just kiddingg I still can't believe you're leaving. But like I promised, I will not make anything emotional =) of you won't stop crying haha! Ehh...all these people leaving is making feel a lil (let's not bother with the AP vocabs) SAD. And honestly going back to school without class09 is going to take awhile to adjust to :\

****************

I never did came back after my night snack. So here it is, my edit. I'm quite in a reflective mood right now. People can reflect on so many things and never arriving at the same destination. Sometimes for a split second, a flashing moment, two people share a moment of mutual understanding. If neither one does anything, that moment passes by like sand running through your fingers. It's quite sad. If only people have the courage to say what they know. Who's to say "what's yours will be yours"? There's a responsibility to knowing, to feeling and to growing. I can sit around waiting forever. But this is different than waiting for your bus to come. When you wait for your bus, you know it's going to show up. But sometimes...you don't know what life will bring you. Let's just say whatever tomorrow brings, He's approved of it.

*Look Into My Eyes & Hear My Song

4 comments:

  1. what the heck is stanley..

    ya know what. i have no idea what your reflection was about. but it sounded like you know what your doing and that 's awesome.

    nice blog. nice layout. keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle, just because you slightly indicated that this blog was "dedicated" to someone... IT DOESNT COUNT. :) too bad, you're still dedicating a long, long, loooong (sorry if i couldn't think of an ap word either) blog after his departure. :)

    I sit here completely stupefied by your reflection... :) i kinda get what you mean... and maybe i haven't told you this, but i like the way you write... it dazzles me.

    and as terence says... keep writing... ahLOVEIT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey michelle! :)

    i'm liking the pink layout.
    enjoy the rest of summer!

    - ink x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi michie :) dropping by because i know everyone loves to have their blog read hahah! i dunno about reopening my blog or not though, i might when school starts so that at least there's something i'd enjoy doing in a school day ;) i kid. keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete