Aug 7, 2009

the feeling...hmmm (:

It's funny how we always happen to see things we're not supposed to. Or worse, have them replay in your mind over and over again. I hate it when that happens. It's almost as if you were meant to see those things that break your heart into a million more pieces. Meant to, not supposed to. Haha I'm sorry this is going to be one of those "what the heck is she talking about" blog =P But lately lots of things have been running through my mind and I found myself a little jaded. I can't tell what I'm feeling. A lot of things have happened this summer and I no longer ask why they happened. I'm beginning to see, here & there, the divine purpose behind it. What more can I say? I'm content.


Just a few more weeks =.=
things I got to do before then:
- watch UP
- see Eugene (ugh) haha! I'm kidding I know you're reading this
- fix my strumming


and uhh...I'm outt (: