Sep 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Terence
You were born in a zoo
You smell like a monkey
And you look like one too.

haha just joking! =) ♥ ♥
*this was the version we wanted to sing you instead but I guess we were too nice :)*
Anyway happy 17th birthday Terry. Hope you liked the Barbie cake...we customized the white girl for you! If I was lame, I would give you a birthday shout out. But because I'm so cool and we're not people of many words (HA!), I will simply leave it at happy birthday, you are very pretty and thanks for being an awesome friend (when you don't PMS on me). Keep playing your guitar, someday I'll be as good. Since people say we look alike, I'll prove them wrong.
Here's the proof: beauty and the beast HAHAeww. =) anyway hope you have a blast on your actual birthday tomorrow. And since I can't get you a present ON your birthday, this will do?
uhhkay OLIVE JUICE ♥ ♥
BYEBYE & HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN.