Oct 12, 2010

In the midst of such a hectic week,
I really shouldn't be blogging...
But I think I've come to the brink of the cliffs
And writing seems like a haven at the moment.

Mommy went back to Hong Kong today
Suddenly it feels like it's just me and college.
2 midterms are done and over with
Got my first english paper back.
Math midterm this friday...
I have yet to finish my math assignment due in 23 minutes.

God is a gracious God, no matter what you say.
I went to the library to do my math homework
After all tutorial services have closed.
But what I found was a math major sitting right across me
Who was very, I repeat, very helpful.

That could not have been a coincidence.
I have asked for help, and that's the help that I got.
For some reason, I'm feeling exhausted.
I feel like I have my life to take care of
Now that mommy is back in Hong Kong.

I found myself thinking, if this will be me
In ten years - looking after myself.
There was a memo on our dorm today
Telling women not to travel by themselves after dark
Apparently, a few girls have been attacked on campus

There is nothing new under the sun.
I'm tired.
I feel like I carry a fifty year-old soul.
This is me - exhaling my inner rant.

I wish life could slow down
I wish life can fast forward itself
I am a paradoxical person.

I'm glad my God will never forsake me
Eternity, can be understood.
It's not an empty word.
Eternity means forever,
It's a circle - like a ring.

Listen to me, O house of Jacob,
all you who remain of the house of Israel,
you whom I have upheld since you were conceived,
and have carried since your birth.

Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

I read this verse to a dear friend a few days ago
Funny how it's exactly what I need.
I need to know that I will be taken care of.